Sunday 25 May 2014

Introductions are in order


Hello dear followers,especially dear friends,

as till right now, you´re the only ones who have actually visited this blog of mine.
In this case, no Introduction is needed, as you know me and everyone else who will find this blog in the far reaches of the Internet will get to know me with posts to come. Don´t expect any naked women, that's not the sort of blog I´m aiming to be. Don´t expect a blog about all the different sorts of tobacco, I think Sherlock already did a survey on that. This blog simple will be about life, mine in particular, after all it´s my blog :D

I will talk about things that have happened, things that are happening right now and things that may happen in the future. From Tears to Love, I guess we get everything covered what it means to life in our fast paced world, where we all are like leaves that fall from the sky. Beautiful but not noticed in the crowd of other leaves accompanying us on our way down. One can simply just hope that this will change in the future yet to come and I will do my best to bring this, jeah I guess you can call it believe, out into the world.

Because we all are fucking awesome (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y  - I just love that film and that song ) and we all deserve to know it.

So some words from the heart and a bit philosophy to think about. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and if you got themes, ideas or anything else you would like me to talk about, just say so below in the comments.

The awesome SkyLuke

PS: I may study English but still I´m not that good in writing, so if you spot mistakes be sure to point them out so I can master the art of writing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment