Sunday 29 June 2014

Cause life is missing and living

Hey there,

it has been a while since you heard from me, your totally awesome SkyLuke. Totally sorry for that, it isn´t really that I didn´t had the time, just that I spent the time in other places then this blog. Seems paradox, I created this blog to share my great experiences (even the not so great or nice ones, after all they will be great some day, as it was these that allowed me to grow). So I hope you accept my apology and continue to read about my life.

So there have been a great load of great things that happened since my last post. I went to Kiel (for Study purpose) and I went home to meet up with my lovely family. I had great parties for a good friend moving away and a nice birthday (happy birthday to me^^). Nothing more really to say, there is a lot on my mind but this is really the platform to announce what goes on in my head (after all some of you might want to get me into hospital afterwards^^).

Still I think in the days to come you will find some thoughts of mine here in the Internet.

All for now, but not for ever ;)

Your awesome SkyLuke

No comments:

Post a Comment