Sunday 3 May 2015

Long time no see

So, it has nearly been a whole year since I last wrote on my blog. I just completely forgot I owned it in the first place. So don´t expect regular updates, as I don´t think I earned that trust, yet hopefully. Still, a lot has changed and as everybody else seems to have his own personal online diary, why not continue with it myself. If people are interested in reading about my life alright with me.


Not that you will find my deep soul here, well you do but it´s under the surface of my posts. So you would have to interpret and analyse it. Don´t do it, you probably get somewhere great but not to my inner kingdom. This is not my diary, I got one and it serves me great for getting my head clean. No need for an Online one, where privacy is a word without any meaning whatsoever. Still, I guess when talking about anything I will relate it to my own life and if you want to know what I had for breakfast your better of heading towards twitter. I am on there now, thanks to my flatmates.


Jeah I know, I got flatmates, I actually moved since my last post. I think there was a hint in earlier ones that I wanted to swap to the university of Kiel. Well it worked, not 100% as I wanted it to but that's life alright. Would be boring if everything turned out the way you want it to. Where would the obstacles be? The difficulties? Friends and we can continue this metaphorical line till I run out of words. Which at this point I have, because what do one write now?


I guess (after having a cup of tea - delicious!) that it is a good idea to talk about what I want this blog to be. Sadly I don´t have the slightest clue. Other peoples blogs deal with their lives, problems, pictures and what not. I mainly use the blog as a training ground for writing English. Still with time to come I guess that's exactly what I will do. Write about topics. No idea what they will be, so if you want my opinion on something feel free to tell me.


Guess that's all for now, more will follow in time.


The awesome SkyLuky (still love that word!)

No comments:

Post a Comment