Sunday 10 May 2015

Cause life is far to complicated to spent your time thinking about it


"Girls, they cause all the trouble" Strictly speaking this is not true, I know a hell of a lot of boys (or grown ups, as we don´t want to be called boys, it sounds so immature and gives away our true nature) who are more trouble at times than they are worth. In this particular situation however, I agree with the words of my father. Girls!


Last Sunday, I started an 'operation' (neat word for I have no plan but I think I have a goal) to get a social life. Everybody else seems to want to get one. This is already the second weekend I have to spend alone, while my flat mates travel through Germany. Mostly with beer it seems at times ;) So, in order to not be all alone, I went out into the strange place people call the 'real world'. It was fun. I danced into the beginning of the month, got drunk and walk at the water side while talking about female characters in books. Not all necessarily in short proximity of time to one another.


What is funny however, is that on Tuesday before that weekend, where I had not plans of having a social life, I met a girl and you all know how things go then. No not that! We went to the theatre, a great adaption of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. I really love that story and enjoyed the play very much. Not only because of the good company. Strangly enough, on days like that it always rains. Guess it is just gods humour.


Honestly I don´t know where this will take me (and maybe her) in the long run. It is complicated, probably the only reasonable thing I learned from facebook. You don´t always form bonds, relationships, friendship and other kinds of ships (really why ships?) in a matter of hours or days. Weeks can past, even months, without any real developments. Human relations are complicated processes, that tend to annoy the crap out of everybody. Probably only a psychologist would claim he has any idea how they really work.


I´m drifting off. My point is (as stated above) that don´t overthink your relations. Give them time to prosper like plants. Repair them like muesli bowls when they fall down (obviously not plastic ones) and don´t just throw them away. Give them a bit of time and effort.


Take life one step at a time.


The awesome SkyLuke

No comments:

Post a Comment