Thursday 29 May 2014

Cause family is awesome


Today was a great day again, not only didn´t I have to go to university but also my mother and my two little brothers came up to my study place for a visit. It´s great to see them all again, as our last meeting was at least two months ago. My brothers continue to grow and I fear in the near future they will stand like a tower above me. We had a great walk at the beach, nice cups of tea and a brilliant sea side dinner in a restaurant. Tomorrow we can all have breakfast together and be grumpy at each other. What better way to start a day.

The awesome SkyLuke

PS: Sorry this post is so short, but I am really sleepy and there really isn´t much to say which I would like to share with the whole world. Some things should stay private ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment